See other job openings, hear from the founders, learn more about Savvy, and understand who is a good fit for our team on our Jobs Homepage.
Qualitative and UX Researcher
Savvy’s tagline is “Ask Patients,” and we are seeking additional support to help do just that! We are looking to bring on an additional qualitative researcher to service our growing number of patient insight projects. Projects may include in-depth interviews, focus groups, advisory boards, online discussion boards, surveys, user experience testing, and beyond.
In this role you will work with the clients to understand their needs and objectives, propose the best methodology, create discussion guides/questions, moderate, and report on the project, along with coordinate with clients and patients along the way. An ideal candidate has personal patient or caregiver experience that can be drawn upon to take their level of understanding of the problem to the next level!
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating with clients and helping them understand their own needs better
- Managing participants of the project (clients and patients alike)
- Developing discussion guides and/or survey questions
- Facilitating in-depth interviews or focus groups
- Moderating online discussion boards
- Conducting analyses and create thorough and digestible reports
- Working closely with both the business development and operations teams
- Is a trained qualitative researcher (patient insights and user experience research a plus)
- Has implicit bias training
- Has a deep understanding of the healthcare industry and ecosystem
- Has their own patient experience from which to draw
- Has a flexible schedule and willing to work outside business hours, if necessary, to accommodate for work in different time zones
- Has excellent report writing skills, including the ability to design engaging presentations
- No formal degree required
- Should have 2+ years of experience in qualitative research
Savvy is a distributed team, meaning we all work remotely, even pre-pandemic